Information for Exhibitors and Supporters
Gathering over 1,000 experts focused on infectious agents, the International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance (IMED) 2021 will bring leading scientists, clinicians, and policy makers together in a virtual meeting to share innovation, spark and sustain critical connections, present new knowledge and breakthroughs, and discuss how to discover, detect, understand, prevent, and respond to outbreaks of emerging pathogens. IMED is a true One Health forum where those working in diverse specialties and different regions can meet, present, and challenge one another with research findings and new ideas.
Topics for exploration will include:
- Emerging infectious diseases in humans and animals
- Antimicrobial resistance in the One Health context
- Vaccines for emerging pathogens
- New approaches to vaccination such as a universal influenza vaccine
- The role of vaccines in preventing antimicrobial resistance
- Advanced technologies to detect, monitor, and diagnose emerging and re-emerging infections
- Risk communication
- Political and societal responses to outbreaks
- Infection prevention and control measures
- Neglected threats: snake bites, marine toxins, and emerging fungal infections
- Biosecurity, agents of bioterrorism, and biological warfare
Who will be there?
Healthcare professionals including physicians and veterinarians, One Health specialists, epidemiologists, research scientists, microbiologists, virologists, toxicologists, emergency preparedness professionals, environmentalists, policy makers, biotechnology industry representatives, non-governmental and governmental organizations, public health specialists, and others.
Invest your marketing dollars in opportunities that deliver attendee interaction!
- Position your company as a world leader in infectious diseases
- Engage those in specialties surrounding infectious diseases who are seeking a wide-range of services and solutions
- Connect with infectious disease professionals through multiple avenues
A wide range of marketing options have been developed to meet your company’s diverse needs including industry-supported symposia, pre-conference and daily delegate emails, acknowledgements in related publications and website, and more.
IMED 2021 will be an excellent opportunity for industry partners to present their products, services, and activities to interested participants. Please contact us for details: [email protected]