The International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) is excited to bring you an opportunity to take PH SPOT’s Infographics 101 course with a 25% discount for ISID Members. As public health professionals, it is our responsibility to effectively communicate our “findings” (i.e. data, policy changes, facts) to our stakeholders, whether that’s the public, people in management positions, our colleagues, or decision makers, and this course provides us with the tools to do just that.
What is the course?
The Infographics 101 for public health professionals is an online, self-paced course designed with public health professionals in mind. The course will give you the confidence to design your first infographic, using softwares you already know and use.
What’s included in the course:
- 100-page coursebook
- 19 lessons sectioned off into 6 modules (plus 6 review sections, which include 4 quizzes)
- 5 reference guides
- 3 templates
- lifetime access to the content (and any future updates) so that you can pursue the course at your own speed
- access to a peer group to discuss your projects, which also gives you access to me if you are stuck with any part of the designing process
- a Learning Management System that tracks your progress through the course so that if you take a break, you can start where you left off
Who is this course for?
The course is for public health professionals (students, early career, established individuals, and everyone in between) who want to build the confidence and skills to design infographics.
Who this course is not for:
The course is not for individuals with advanced design skills and are looking to create dynamic or interactive infographics.
How much does this course cost?
$349.00* (Canadian Dollars)
ISID Members will receive 25% off the course enrollment fee (check your email to find out more details about this!)
*There is no tax because (PH SPOT takes care of it for you)
When can I sign up?
Enrollment will be open between Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 8:00AM (EDT) and Friday, October 11, 2019 at 11:59PM (EDT).
- Enrollment into the course must be made within these 11 days! Enrollments will be closed after October 11, and the next enrolment period will be in September of 2020.
- This does not mean that you have to complete the course within these 11 days. You can take as much time as you need to complete the course once you’ve enrolled. The course is self-paced, and you have life-time access.
- Make sure you are an ISID member so that you can receive the 25% off Promo Code for ISID members! If you’re already signed up, check your inbox on September 30, 2019 for your promo code and reminder.
- Click “LEARN MORE” below for additional course details, and a great tool from PH SPOT: a 9-step guide and worksheet to start designing your infographic!